The perfect option for the culinary inclined individuals. The training is offered by experienced professionals and will provide you with all the tools and knowledge necessary to start your adventure in the Superyacht industry.
Training consists of a combination of courses which provides one with all the necessary requirements to be classified as competent.
Superyacht Chef Pro Course
- 2 Day Course
- Internationally accredited
- Fully qualified Chefs with a valid Chef Diploma
STCW Basic Safety Training
- Elementary First Aid (2 days)
- Marine Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention (3 days)
- Personal Survival Techniques (2 days)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (2 days)
Designated Security Duties Training
- 2 Day course
- Required by all crew with designated security duties on board a vessel, including Super Yachts.
RYA Powerboat Level II
Essential 2 day course for all crew aiming to increase their marketability in the yachting industry. Guests are normally ferried between the shore and the yachts which makes it beneficial for a crew member to hold a RIB (rigid inflatable boat) licence. The course covers the following content- RIB driving; man overboard recovery, close quarters handling, planning manoeuvres, collision regulations, launching, fuelling, etc. On completion of the course, students will be issued a RYA Power Boat Level II Certificate.
The Highfield Level II Award in Food Safety Course
The Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety Course is a 1 day course designed for those who work in a food handling capacity. Food safety legislation requires that all food handlers receive appropriate training in food hygiene, in line with their work activities so they can handle food safely.